Black Tea Vetiver - Just Bee Candles
Ingredients: 100% natural cotton wick, natural soy wax, organic coconut oil, naturally gathered beeswax, fragrance, essential oils
13 oz | up to 70 hrs of clean burning
7 oz | up to 40 hrs of clean burning
3.5 oz | up to 20 hrs of clean burning
100% natural cotton wick, natural soy wax, organic coconut oil, naturally gathered beeswax, fragrance, essential oils
Our candles are available in three sizes:
3.5 oz Travel Tin: comes with a lid so you can pack it up and enjoy up to 20 hours clean burning anywhere. Also great as a sachet.
7 oz Glass Jar: up to 40 hours celan burning time. Reuse the glass jar after wax burns away for a myriad of uses.
13 oz Glass Jar: up to 70 hours celan burning time. Reuse the glass jar after wax burns away for a myriad of uses.
To make the most of your Just Bee Candles:
Each time you light your candle check to make sure the wick is 1/4 inch long before lighting. Trim if necessary.
Keep your Just Bee Candle away from any breeze such as a fan or an open window.
Only burn your Just Bee Candle for about 4 hours at a time.
To prevent tunneling, let the top layer of wax to become evenly liquid (as opposed to a small ring around the flame) before extinguishing.
You'll Love Our Clean Candles
Our candles are created with an extraordinary blend of natural soy wax, organic coconut oil, and naturally gathered beeswax. Scents blends are carefully designed to be aromatherapy grade.
Our Scent Blends are Different.
We strive to create scent blends that are both on-trend, and healthy for you to breathe. Whenever possible we use organic essential oils blended with the finest fragrance oils we can find in order to create clean candles that are aromatherapy grade and toxin free. You'll notice a big difference when you first unpack our candles. They are highly aromatic and keep their scent longer than most candles thanks to these ingredients.
Why is Naturally Gathered Beeswax So Important?
When beekeepers harvest, they must make sure that their bees have enough natural honey to get them through the Winter. Unfortunately some beekeepers remove all the honey and substitute sugar water or high fructose corn syrup. This substituted food lacks the nutrients honeybees need to thrive and many of them become malnourished and die. For those that do survive, their immune systems are so compromised that they cannot survive the parasites and pathogens that they encounter in warmer months.